Hello from Sandy, one of our wonderful volunteers.
|Volunteers are the heart and soul behind all the activities at Horses' Haven. If you are unable to help at the farm, we also have projects or events that you can participate in, like our annual golf outing fundraiser, and to help spread the word and raise support. Keep an eye on our Calendar of Events or see the list below for ways to volunteer.|
|If you can assist us with any of the following, please
or call 517.548.4880.
• Daily help at the barn. Shift times are generally 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. No experience necessary, we will train. Volunteers need to be age 16 or older.
• Volunteers to serve on or lead committees for junior activities (Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts), day camps, visits, etc.
• Someone with a good understanding of what we do to answer emails and/or phone calls.
• Assistants for our Sponsor Coordinator, Inspection Coordinator and Visitor Coordinator.
• A writer for grants and appeal (donation) letters and other mailings.